Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My poor babysitters!

This morning I was thinking how hard it must be to babysit for someone who is as opinionated as I.  As most of you can imagine, I have very firm ideas about the raising of my child.  Unfortunately, right now the Lord has not made it my full-time job and it must be delegated to others.  Because lets be honest.  That's whats happening.  Other people are raising my child.  I am so thankful that the Lord gave me the three women who are currently watching K.  They are amazing and godly women who are so helpful and understanding.  They take her, not only when she is sweet and cheerful, but also when she is sick and grumpy.  They have food battles and sleep battles with her, but they also give her airplane rides and let her paint and play in the water.

My heart is broken that I can't be with my little sidekick - but the Lord puts it back together when I see how hard these women work to do my job for me until I can.  I am so thankful to the Lord for these women and that they continue to put up with me.

No comments: