Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

25 Days of Christmas ~ Day 20

Since I was a little overwhelmed with all that there is to do in the house, last night after we got done working out, Max took KayLynn duty and I got to get some stuff done.  I really enjoyed washing the dishes while listening to them talk about what they were doing.  There is something so comforting about hearing them!

I made a list of all that I want to get done this week.  It contains 33 items.  Some of them are as simple as take the (blank) downstairs.  Others are a little more detailed.  I got about 15 of them done last night and I look forward to getting more done tonight. 

Tonight we get to have Wren for the evening, so KayLynn and Wren will get to do a project that I got (again from Oriental trading) and decorate a cookies each after dinner!

No comments: