Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tidbits

This morning while I was getting ready for work KayLynn was counting the studs on my shoes. 1...2...3...4...5...4...5...4...5... Maybe we should work on what comes after five.

*******************************

Also while I was getting ready: KayLynn grabbed the thermometer and held it to her ear. "She is so smart" I thought!! Then she said, "Hi, daddy? You at work? Bye bye!"

They say boys turn everything into guns - I guess girls turn everything into phones and babies.

*******************************

In the car the other day with my sister we heard from the back, "Aunt Mandy's hat is so cute. Mommy's hair is so cute!"

*******************************

The other evening I was trying KayLynn's flower girl dress on her - to see what I need to do to it. Apparently I left it out. Later that evening we had this conversation.

K: the dress mommy
Me: What?
K: The dress
Me: OK
K: The pretty dress, try?
Me: What are you talking about?
K: --frustrated goes to her room and returns dragging the flower girl dress
K: Try dress Mommy.

*******************************

Said to her baby the other day after putting it on the toilet. "No no baby, go toilet, not panties."

I promise I will upload pictures soon...

No comments: