Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Expectations of Joy

Well, after reading my favorite blogs, there are more "things to come", I am excited about. My newest thing to be excited about is that I will get to hear all of the words that she says incorrectly. Michael (my brother) used to call windshield wipers, "witch wipers". Cousin Joey thinks every thing is so cute, or so cool... cousin Jonah is mimicking his mother. A little boy that I used to nanny always asked for peanut butter and dread! I was so sad when that last little thing was gone, because it meant he was a big kid. I am looking forward to those word with KayLynn. The words that show shes still my little girl - but growing up so fast!

Max's newest expectation of joy is getting to see the look on my face when I see KayLynn for the first time. He is pretty sure that just that look will make all the spoiling of me that he has done, worth it!! Don't I have a wonderful husband??

On another note...

I'm thinking that maybe KayLynn is going to be a sports fan. I am pretty sure that she was doing the wave in my belly yesterday. I had my laptop on my lap, and she kept doing this rolling over motion, that would cause my computer to bounce forward - needless to say, we - first timers - found it pretty fun to watch.

5 comments:

Hinman said...

Yeh how they say things could be sooo cute and funny!!! Jonah as you know loves to say Big Clock when he sees a clock at a store. I do not think this falls under cute considering I can't even repeat what he actualy says I'm pretty sure this falls under the category embarrasing.

Leanne said...

Oh my do you have lots to look forward too! We had "rolly rolly" for dinner the other night. You might typically hear it called ravioli. The list goes on. Can't wait to hear what funny names little KayLynn comes up with.

Alicia said...

I couldn't figure out why D kept saying "butt" all the time, and then one day when he pointed while saying I realized he was asking for a "book."

It's scary how much they try to sound like the adults around them, I even have to watch that I don't say "stupid" in their presence now 'cause I'm pretty sure it'll get repeated!

Hinman said...

I just realized that you are in single digits (week wise) until the baby is here. How exciting!! Love you-B

Erika said...

I'm tagging you. Check my blog to see what to do.
Love you!