Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not irritating, or painful, but funny!

Top ten pregnancy funnies of the month

10. Dry skin?!?

9. Craving something solely from hearing the food mentioned!

8. Trying to shave your legs well.

7. Itchy skin.

6. Weird nerves that I never knew I had in my belly, being pinched!

5. One word…Waddle

4. I tend to trip while wearing flats (or no shoes at all).

3. Instant tears for no apparent reason!! I know that if I am baffled by my tears, so is my amazing husband.

2. My daughter can actually kick me so hard when I am leaning into things, that I bounce away from them.

1. And, my newest pregnancy quirk! I was doing laundry this weekend when I noticed that I can no longer reach the detergent which is behind the washer. I now have to leave the detergent on the floor, so that I can easily reach it while doing laundry!!

Not irritating, or painful, but funny!

It seems that there is never a boring day with this little one in our lives, and I am sure that it only gets better as time goes on. I have six(+/-) weeks left and I can't believe it. As soon as I am finished with classes (2 and a half weeks) I will be able to focus on cleaning the house and getting everything perfect. Right now I am in the last moment dregs of classes! I keep praying for the motivation to actually show up to class. One of the classes is early in the morning and the other one is late at night - boy was that stupid! Anyway, there probably wont be many posts from me during the last few classes, because I have tons to do. I will write again when my free time is more abundant. Actually I will write at least one more time to tell you about my birthday date with Max!!

4 comments:

Hinman said...

oh my gosh..May 25th I meant to call. I'm so sorry. I hope you still love me. I'm a mess..I rememeber before and after but never on.

sarah said...

How about-don't sneeze unless you have used the bathroom recently, flopping over in bed because rolling isn't an option, a lap-where is that when you sit down or for that matter where are your feet when standing?
Joe likes to put items like the remote on my belly at night and watch it dance. So many crazy things about how our bodies change.

Anonymous said...

at least you can still do laundry....

LeFebvre Momma said...

Yeah the flopping is what keeps Max up. He said to me the other night, "If you could just roll instead of bounce when you turn over, that would be nice!" The man has no idea what he is asking. Although when he is awake, he lets me use his arm to pull myself over!