Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Our week in a nutshell

This week I was able to get a lot done this week. And, of course, by "I" I mean myself and whoever was helping at the moment! I got two enormous ivy towers out of the yard. The fence for the dog is finished. Hallelujah!!! The dogs have been enjoying all the exercise and sunshine they get each day, and I am enjoying a clean house and less dog hair. Max and I mowed the lawn. I say both of us because it is a plug in lawn mower, so I follow him around holding the cord! We also edged everything so it looks pristine - except where its not quite yet grass, but weeds! I went to the baby doctor twice. The first time, because I fell and had to get confirmation that everything (except of course my dignity) was ok. The second, was just a routine check-up. Everything is going well. My car broke down and needed to be fixed. All is well in that aspect now, except of course my faith in my little car! We de-dog-haired (yes I made that word up) the entire house. We washed both the dogs, and now they both look like show dogs, until they go roll in the dirt! I finished one paper and three computer assignments. And, the high lite of my week was my date with my husband, when we went to Wrights Park for the afternoon, had lunch at the barbeque place in front of Stadium Market and then later went to my favorite little coffee shop, so I could introduce Max to my favorite summer drink! And after getting up at 4:45am this morning to get to work on time, my plan for tonight...SLEEP!

3 comments:

sarah said...

I am glad your are ok from falling!!! You were one busy girl!

Hinman said...

What a busy week.I hope you get some time to relax. Love you--Brenda

Ju said...

So...What's your favorite summertime drink?