Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

90 degrees!!

I can't believe it is 90 degrees outside today. I washed the car so that I could cool off - I think it might need another washing!!! I am thanking the Lord that I am not going to be pregnant all the way through July and August - that would be a little hard to take. Although it is beautiful outside and I think that I got about another million freckles; which you will see in the new belly picture below!! I have never really been a shorts kind of person, but if the weather stays like this, I am likely to convert!

Here is my eight month picture -

3 comments:

Hinman said...

You look so cute!

sarah said...

You need to come with Joey and I and lounge in the pool on these days!!

Leanne said...

I was pregnant last summer. Let me just say I was never so thankful for such a mild summer. Hang in there!