Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Conversations with the Munchkin

Here is a conversation I had this morning.

K:I waked up.
Me: Well good morning.
K: I go see Mimi?
Me: Nope, Mommy is staying with you today.
K: (in excited voice) Rosie's coming to play with me!
Me: Nope, You get mommy today. I'm going to stay with you today and we are going to have so much fun.
K: I go to my friends house (where did this come from?)?
K: (shaking head) I no have no friends house!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Haley said...

I just can't believe how much that girl talks!!!!! She is so precious.

Ali Tong said...

Haha, she's so adorable. I can't believe she's old enough to be having conversations with you!!

LeFebvre Momma said...

I do enjoy talking to my little side-kick. She says that funniest things sometimes. "I have no friends house"?!?!?!!?