Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

H-O-T…hot

I have never been more greatful for any one thing in my life. I told Max yesterday that he was runner-up for the love of my life. And yes, first place goes to my air conditioner!! I took yesterday off to spend some time with Max and KayLynn, and halfway through the day I was thinking of work and their air conditioning and wondering if I had made the correct choice! But we had fun, we went swimming with the munchkin, and that always makes her sleep well, which is nice because she is in our bedroom until it cools off. For those of you wondering, that doea not mean our bed. She is sleeping in her portable crib in our room. We will probably go swimming again today when I get off work!

3 comments:

Kjerste said...

Come on over when you get off work if the pool is too packed!

LeFebvre Momma said...

We will keep that in mind! Thanks for the offer my dear!

Haley said...

I know, it is SO hot!! We're sweating and we're just lying around doing nothing!