Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Tagged
Here are my 8 random things:
8 things I am looking forward to:
~Sunday – the first day that Max and I have had off together in months
~Going to the spraypark
~Having two cars for two weeks
~Ali’s wedding
~Day with Max’s side of the family
~Weekends with my daughter
~Family Reunion
~KayLynn’s birthday

8 things I did yesterday:
~worked out
~went to work
~went grocery shopping
~cleaned the kitchen
~cleaned KayLynn’s room
~did two loads of laundry
~swept the entire house
~cuddled with my beautiful daughter before bed

8 things I wish I could do:
~Quit double-booking myself
~Be as organized at home as I am at work
~Have days off with my Max
~Spend more time with my KayLynn
~Be kinder to the people around me
~Stop being proud and spend time with people even when I am embarrassed
~Be more patient with KayLynn
~Learn to “do it all”

8 Shows I watch: I don’t so, how about 8 things I am thankful for…
~Max – always in everyway
~KayLynn has been sleeping through the night (11-12 hours)
~A mouse gone from the house
~Though I would like to be home, I am thankful that I have a job while we need it.
~Fans
~Mothers (step-adopted-inlaws) who help out
~Leanne (babysitting for me in the next two weeks)
~A borrowed car

8 People I tag:
~Brenda
~Erika
~Kaeley
~Dana
~Kjerste
~Alicia
~Leanne
~And Ali – I doubt you will have time

No comments: