Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This 'n That

Though there have been few pictures uploaded, many have been taken.  So I thought I would give you a glimps...
 KayLynn playing in her fort that we made with the kitchen table and some blanket (just like Grandma used to do for my cousins and I, alhtough I had no freeze dried ice cream for K)
 Florence loves to sleep like this, so I just had to share!
 Celebrating Pastor Krulish's birthday!!  I don't know if they had more fun decorating or eating!!  Max claims that Aria makes the best frosting in the world.
 KayLynn learned all about mail from Elmo so we wrote some letters and sent them out to some grandparents...  She had fun getting her own mail back from the grandparents.
Playing well by herself in her room - she had made up a song about the trains and was playing with them!

1 comment:

Erika said...

So Sweet. I love the mail thing!