Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eternal Encouragement

I just wanted to let you know about a great resource to which I have been introduced -- Eternal Encouragement.  Max's Aunt Julie asked me if I would be interested in doing some reviews for their website and I was happy to be involved as I am always looking for good encouragement and advice.

The 4 goals of Eternal Encouragement are
 
  " To help women:
  • Look more like Jesus every day.
  • Happily undergird their husbands.
  • Love nurturing and training His children.
  • Embrace putting their first fruits into their own homes."
If you are interested in looking at their website it is
http://www.homemakingwithteach.com/.  I will also be posting any reviews that I do for you information.  I hope that you enjoy looking around the site and that you are able to glean valuable information.

No comments: