Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A new month...

OK I must admit it...I have not gotten to my art supplies in the basement...  Not because of lack of time, but because I just don't know what to do with it all yet!!  So, I will try to conquer that in the next week or two.  I am finished with the book The Shofar Blew.  Such a good book.  I can't wait to pick out my next book.

So, as far as goals this year I am off to a good start and we are headed into our month of Romance.  I have been trying to think of little things to do for Max this month to show him that I love him - feel free to add your ideas in the comments.  I will be writing him notes (that show up in his lunch), offering him time off from the kid and I and a few other things.  I will spare you the rest of the details.

**I'll have pictures and videos up soon of a fun event that we saw in Seattle.**


1 comment:

sharika roland said...

I cant believe no comments yet. Jim and I love to go get a cup of coffee together at a coffee shop with a fireplace and sit and talk about nothing for fun.
also we like to drive around in a new place and discover it. olympia has all sorts of fun places to discover. we also like to find a restaurant that we like and call it ours.(like that irish pub at the ocean.