Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Please keep praying, but...

For those of you who prayed for our babysitting situation with KayLynn, thanks. It looks like the Lord found the perfect family. Aria Krulish and I are trying to work out the details now, as it looks like she and her girls will take kayLynn for me on Mondays and Fridays (Shari is switching to Tuesdays). This is such a blessing to prayer and such a lesson in handing things to the Lord to work out for me. Not only is this someone I trust, she has little girls. KayLynn will have so much fun - she wont even need me! Just kidding, I know she will always need me. :)

This is such a load off my mind. I am the kind of person who packs three weeks in advance - even if that means I wear the same outfit for three weeks before i leave (I actually did this once when I was younger!), and next Monday is when we need the first babysitter!!

For all those of you who offered to babysit on a pinch-hit basis, don't cry. I am sure that you will get your chance - I have prmised Aria that should she need a day off, or one of her girls get sick, I have many who have offered to help. Thank you, thank you , thank you.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Yeah, what an answer to your prayers! I know she will have so much fun their, with other girls. But, should she ever need a boy fix, we will have three here soon, so please don't forget to call us if need be.