Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Snow

I prayed for a snow storm, but God gave us snow sprinkles. I really want a snow storm - tonight would work well too!! I want one of those storms that keeps you all stuck at home, with no where to go, unless your feet can take you there. I would relish some fun family time with Max and KayLynn, but apparently not yet. I guess I should look on the bright side. Max and I had Thankgiving off together, and we will get Christmas off together as well. The Lord knows just how long we can stay sane without eachother and then he gives us a day off together (of course, he has more faith in us than we do!).

All that to say, Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...

1 comment:

Haley said...

Ah, I've been feeling that way too. It snowed a little bit yesterday, but then the effect was ruined because my best friend was over and she would have to leave if it started snowing hard. So I'm hoping and praying for snow too... but just for a good time when it won't interfere with anything important. Tonight would be a good time, for that matter. ;)