Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Poll

1. Real tree or artificial? Ideally?? Real, but I have a fake because I am allergic and too poor to buy one every year.
2. Foil or Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
3. When do you put up the tree? day after Thanksgiving
4. How is the tree decorated? red and gold balls, with nutcrackers
5. When do you take the tree down? 1st of the year
6. Do you like eggnog? yes. I just found soynog so I can actually have more than a sip without getting sick.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? I got a down throw blanket that was cream and sage.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, My Aunt Toni made it when she was younger - Aunt Tam passed it on to me when I moved out.
9. Hardest person to buy for? My sister - every year.
10. Easiest person to buy for? My brother - every year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ?
12. Mail or email Christmas cards? I would say mail, but I don't know if I will do either.
13. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early, we try to do one a week and have them done before Dec 1.
15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I am sure that I have, but I can't think of one off the top of my head.
16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? peppermint hot chocolate
17. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear, but Max likes colored, so next year...
18. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells by Barbara Streisand
19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home - now that I can
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but if I did you would all cheat and copy my answers
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel - but we have nothing because I have yet to find the perfect one.
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Morning
23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Malls - so I don't go
24. What I love most about Christmas? Everything!! I love it all.

You know how it works, if you are reading this, you have been tagged.

3 comments:

Haley said...

I love White Christmas too. You should see 'Holiday Inn': it stars Bing Crosby too and although it's been a couple of years I remember it as being a good movie. I'm hoping for snow too!

Anonymous said...

don't you mean you put the tree up day after Thanksgiving?

LeFebvre Momma said...

Ha ha ha...

I changed it, but that would be a funny tradition!