Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Fun

I loooove Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Even my husband who has not always loved the holidays has been getting excited this year. Though KayLynn cannot be as involved as she (or I) would like, she is doing what she can.

This year I was 24hours late putting up my tree. I had to work the day after Thanksgiving, and then got to go to my aunt's house afterward so I had to put it up that Saturday. KayLynn and I decorated the tree together - she handed me the ornaments, ate the pine needles (from my fake tree thats not supposed to loose needles) and played with the nutcrackers. I'm pretty sure that she called every christmas item in our home "pretty" or "wow".

Last night we went shopping. We bought...white sugar, powdered sugar and brown sugar (etc.) for all that Christmas baking. On the way home we drove around to look at all the christmas lights and pointed them out to an amazed and wide-eyes KayLynn. When we got home she got to have hot chocolate, and watch a Pooh Christmas.

Tonight we are going to Zoolights at the Point Defiance Zoo and then to the TCC Christmas Concert, which features Granny Tam and Liz Johnson.

Hope you too are enjoying the season. God bless you as you celebrate His birth.

No comments: