Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Praise the Lord for husbands!!!

Can I just tell you all how incredibly blessed I am that the Lord gave me Max. Not only am I the most spoiled pregnant woman that ever was, but I am also the most taken care of. I have already told you about how he makes sure that there is enough good food for me all the time (and pickles!), so that I am not hungry or forced to eat junk and gain too much weight. He also, does more than his share of the household chores, takes care of the dogs, takes me on dates and gives me full body massages. Of course, he has an alterior motive, he wants little LeFebvre to be heathly and strong like his daddy! But he has always been so sweet to me. He makes it his job to make sure that I am not doing too much and overwhelming myself.

Praise the Lord for husbands. I am always thanking the Lord for Max , but even more so now.

No comments: