Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Babies First Picture


I cannot believe how amazing ultrasounds are. Max and I were just speechless most of the night after we saw our baby on the screen. I have known I am pregnant. I feel pregnant, and I have had many tests to prove that fact. But I was in total shock after actually seeing the baby. I have to admit, when I have seen the pictures of ultrasounds in the past, they don’t look all that impressive!!! But, seeing the baby move and kick! This has to be the most awe filling time of my entire life thus far. I have posted our babies first ultrasound picture– and like I said, not all that amazing – but the real thing!!
After seeing how much the baby was moving, Max is now completely convinced that Jr. is a boy. He says that if he had seen the baby knitting her would know it was a girl! I guess we shall see. My new official due date (meaning the only safe day for plans!) is July 7th, 2008. What an anniversary present to ourselves, huh?!?.

4 comments:

Hinman said...

That is great!! I can't wait to meet Jr.

sarah said...

So exciting! I am with you nothing beats seeing them move and kick. I think its a girl, but I am usually wrong on those sort of things!

The G's said...

aw, Jr. is so cute! One of my friends is a few weeks behind you and they call theirs "jellybean" because that's about what it looks like (although I think it is more like a gummy bear, but hey, I'm not the parent). Anyways, so glad your pregnancy feels more real now and that all is looking well and you will have a baby as an anniversary gift (we just gave each ourselves new cell phones for our one year; this seems much better!) are you starting to feel any better?
See you in about a week!

The Sisters said...

I thought i was in awe when i saw you and your sister in a picture very much like tthis one ,but this is a whole new type of awe and all i can say is God is sooooooooooo good. Call me Grandma,Granny or just excited but call me all my love mom