Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

It really is the most wonderful time of the year. In case some of you have missed seeing how much I absolutely LOVE Christmas, here is a little insight!

We have had our tree up since the Sunday after thanksgiving. Two days late, but I am sure the christmas ferries will forgive me this one year. I was a little pukie when I put the lights on, and so am not completely happy with my job. However, there our tree sat for ever so long - practically naked! We own maybe three ornaments. I was just going to live that way, because I would rather wait and get what I want, then just get stuff because it is Christmas and not like it.

However, we still had some wedding gift cards left, from the wedding, for Macy's. So, Aunt Tam took me to holiday lane in the mall and I was able to get lots of christmas ornaments for a fraction of the price - and no cost to me. I got a bunch of nutcracker ornaments and some red balls. I got little red balls with gold glitter designs and huge red balls for contrast! I have the nutcrackers up, but I have to get the red balls up still - when I do, I will publish a picture!

Well, I must get ready to go to the annual Ladies CHristmas Brunch at church. I am hosting a table this year, so I got to decorate it with my china and some nutcrackers! YES, I love nutcrackers. So, soon you will have many new pictures.

2 comments:

~ N said...

Tina!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and expect many cute pictures of your new life to be posted on this blog (which Erika told me about, by the way!) Anyways, looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. How's married life? Thanks for your little comment on my blog, it made my day!

I'll keep checking this one to see your updates!
Love,
Alicia

Hinman said...

Hey Alicia!! Tina's news is so exciting isn't it? I hope everything is great with you.
-Brenda