Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby Weight...Not Tina Weight!

Well, whenever I have seen a cute pregnant woman in the past, i.e. (Sarah, Brenda with Noah!!) I have thought, “I want to be just like that, cute, when I am pregnant”. Well, of course, I thought that I would have a lot of time to get into that place and be ready to gain the weight and eat right and exercise! Well, that is obviously not how it happened, so I have to try even harder to be like all those cute mommies-to-be that I have envied! So, my goal… I want to eat healthy, keep exercising, and gain baby weight, not Tina weight.

Aunt Tam took me shopping and bought me some decent jeans – I already have some slacks. Right now I am in the odd stage of not enough belly for maternity cloths, but too much belly for my own cloths! It kind of makes me realize that all those times that I teased a girl for starting in maternity cloths before needed, I didn’t know what I was talking about. It was out of necessity, or the lack of proper cloths. I mean, who has the money to buy a whole new wardrobe for each stage of belly?

I am also loving the rubber band trick. I think it was Brenda who told me that if you put a rubber band between the hole and the button, you can wear your pants longer! So, thanks to all the lovely women in my life, I can look cute for a few more weeks!

3 comments:

Hinman said...

There is also something called a belly band that you can put under regular jeans..not button them and pull the belly band over the top of jeans. You can wear regular pants this way for quite some time. I forgot all about it yesterday when I talked to you. I have one it is a friends I"ll ask if you can borrow it.

sarah said...

Break out the maternity!!! There is nothing more uncomfortable than tight clothes when your Preggers!! Let it all hang out tina, you will be adorable!

rebekah said...

I never found that cute prgnant woman look...everyone just whispered..I think she's getting fatter..!:)