Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Being Pregnant is great!!

I have thought of my top ten reasons that I love being pregnant, these of course do not include the obvious benefit of having a child!


10. Everyone is nice to me.
9. My husband gives me back massages, of course, he gave them to me before - but now he sometimes insists.
8. My boss and co-workers make me take lots of breaks, and refuse to let me "overwork" myself - although this can be irritating as well!
7. Everyone is so excited for me. Probably not as excited as Max and I, and then all of the soon to br grandparents...
6. Even though you feel like crud - apparently you glow!
5. Never in my life have people cared as much about my health as they do now.
4. I get more sleep than I ever have.
3. SOME foods taste soooo good. Let me emphasise that some food, because some of it is aweful!
2. I am about to enter "the club", with every other woman who can now give advice to every new mother!
1. I own more clothes now then I ever have before! Women around me are so helpful with keeping me adequately dressed. Let me just thank Brenda, Sarah and Aunt Tam - not to mention my husband who went and bought me some essentials to keep me comfy and warm.

1 comment:

Hinman said...

It is amazing how much pregnant women glow!! I hope you get gret use of the clothes. Love you guys!-