Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What do you think?

What melts your heart? There are a few things that melt mine (well, probably more than a few).
  • I love it when I have put KayLynn down for bed and I am walking out the door, and she says, "Mommy? I love you." Yes, I know she is stalling, and No, I don't care!
  • I love watching her squish cuddle her babies in her arms and say, "Shhh, its ok baby."
  • I love it when she catches me watching her from the door, and gives me a voluntary smile.
  • I love that she must say goodbye to the dog and cats before we leave home every morning.
  • I love her smiles. Her daddy smile, saved just for him. Her mischievous smile, that looks like she knows a secret. Her mommy smile (no not for me!) reserved just for her dolls when she is being "mommy". Her chucky smile that looks like she is going to eat you! Her cheese smile for pictures. Her sweet almost-asleep smile that shows you that sweet little personality.

I could go on and on, but I wont... What are some of the things that melt your heart right now?

3 comments:

Tam Gronewold said...

Reading blogs about how my little girl's heart melts at the sight of her little girl...

Erika said...

The biggest hug after a nap, and his little wrist twirling in my hair with the tight squeeze. The good snuggles after nap are the best.

Leanne said...

I love watching the boys interact with each other. There sweet little hugs for each other and for mommy and daddy. Also, love to here them laughing and loving their "daddy time". Oh and the occasional compliment of "you look nice mommy".