Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Is anyone else sick of being sick?

I AM. I am now entering the fourth week of being sick. This is seriously the cold from purgatory. Don't you wish there was some machine that would miraculously transport you back to being a kid when you are sick? Where your mom cooked for you, cleaned for you, got you movies... The worst part about being an adult and being sick is that life must go on. I still have to do all those things that I have committed to doing. Granted I have an amazing husband who takes great care of me, but its not the same - is it?

PS This is why there are no recent pictures of the munchkin - I will try to post them as soon as I am up to it.

6 comments:

KJerste said...

Sorry you're under the weather. Looking forward to hanging out again soon!

Haley said...

I sympathize. This fall, starting Halloween morning through most of November someone was almost always sick. It started with Reid, then Curtis got it, then Jamie got it, then everyone was fine for a week- then Jackson was sick, then Curtis got it, then Jamie got it, and on again. It was quite wearying. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sarah said...

We have the same thing over here! I got a cold right before Christmas and every time I think it is leaving it comes back with a vengance. Joe and the boys also have it-ugh!!! such a pain!! I feel for you darlin! I seriously would rather the stomach flu. I hope you feel better soon!!!!!

sharika roland said...

Oh Tina I had no idea you were still feeling bad. I will take care of you . How about some soup on Monday.

Julie said...

Tina--I hope you start to feel better soon! Julie