Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inspiration and Blessing in the Strangest Places

I have a friend who has a hard time keeping her home clean due to the fact that organizing is just not her forte. I love organizing, it makes me happy, it keeps my brain clutter-free. I just have a knack for finding places for everything, or getting rid of what will never fit!

This friend has allowed me to commit to helping her with her home this year, and actually it is helping me. Not only do I get to see her more often (which is one of my new years resolutions) and get to organize (which gives me a giddy satisfaction), but I also am inspired to muck out my own house (hence the picture frames being thrown away). What a surprise that a commitment I have made is blessing me more than the person I am trying to help.

No comments: