Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun Sunday Afternoon

Still no baby in hand, but fun non-the-less! Today in order not to sit around and wish to be in labor, I invited my friend Kaeley over to hang out with me. We had a very good time talking as Kaeley is 24 weeks pregnant with her first son. It was fun to share stories and give a heads up. We went to my favorite coffee shop down the street and enjoyed their comfy couch. Then we went to Target where Kaeley got me a mobile for the baby crib - it is classic pooh and just the cutest thing ever! She also talked me into buying the stuffed piglet that they had. Usually they don't have piglet, and there were only two left, so I am glad she talked me into it. Now we are ready for the baby to come. While we were at target we saw lots of pregnant women, apparently they (we) are out in droves today.

Kaeley and I also took a baby bump picture - as she is now definitely showing. I look more miserable than I feel - that will teach me to take a picture with no makeup on, Aunt Cynthia would hang her head!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Glad to see you are doing ok!! Chad ran into Mandy at Blockbuster on Friday, she said she was still waiting for a call so we knew you hadn't had Kaylynn yet. It's good to see Kaeley is doing well too!! Hope you're doing ok in the heat.

sarah said...

Ok so you missed my birthday! Maybe james and tam's anniversary? I am sure you have got to be getting anxious for that little one to get out of there!!! Be sure and call my mom and go float in the pool-It is the only way to be prego in this heat!!!

Leanne said...

Cute Picture!

Hey, I must say that as I was "over due" with Philip, we all said that maybe he would be an easy going kid, and he actually has been (so far). Maybe little Kaylynn will be the same.

Sounds like you are getting so many loose ends finished up, which is great.

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's us! Crazy to think that was a week ago today and that KayLynn was still in there. She's really such a pretty little baby, and I'm grateful you have been so willing to share your experience with me. It helps a ton! Hope to see you soon.

Kaeley