Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"D" Day plus two

Or as the office calls it, "Day three of baby watch". The Lord has been giving Max and I blessing after blessing. Yesterday at work my big boss offered to make a position for me in the Tacoma office. Her reasoning - she did not want me to quit due to the commute and having to deal with a newborn. So now, I will be just a few minutes away from my house for work! Such an unexpected blessing! I am also thankful that the Lord has blessed us so that I do not have to work full-time, but I can go back to work part-time (20 hrs) and still have most of my time with our little one...

Also, KayLynn has decided that she is perfectly happy where she is! Believe it or not, this is a blessing. Both my mother (Terri) and my best friend (Brenda) will be coming to Washington for visits the first week in August. This means that I will still be on baby leave from work when they are here and I will get to spend lots of time with them. I can't wait to see them. And, the weather is so beautiful that we will be able to spend a lot of time outside and on the water. KayLynn, of course, will have to be covered and kept cool, but it will be fun. If any of you cant reach me in the weeks following the birth, I am probably at Aunt Cynthia's on the dock.

Well, that’s the update for now...

2 comments:

Hinman said...

I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

If there is a prize for guessing the correct day, then I am in for next Sunday - they say Sunday is the quietest day of the week in the OB ward.