Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

"A Walking Time Bomb"

Nine Months! How naïve I was when this all began to think that I would be done at nine months!! Four more weeks to go, and Im just hanging in here. Of course, now I get the added joy of going to the doctor once a week!

My husband is now referring to me as a walking time bomb. Isn't that just the most affectionate pet name you've ever heard!? Yesterday I was at my sisters and apparently he tried to call me several times, but I did not answer the phone, so he got very worried that something had happened and drove all the way home from Tukwila. He was pretty upset. I am not sure what would happen that would cause me not to call him, but there you have it. So, now I have to have my cell phone glued to my hand so that I can answer whenever he calls!

My office is watching me like a hawk and if I so much as scratch my stomach, they all jump. It keeps life in the office interesting. I think once this baby is out, they will all be a little happier, and more at ease. Come to think of it, so will I!!!

2 comments:

Hinman said...

We will be praying for you. We know how hard the last month can be. Love you lots. Sorry I haven't called you back. Life is quite crazy.

Dana said...

My friend Sarah is 10 days ahead of you,we were supposed to talk on Sunday I tried calling her for 45 mins. I told Chad, she's got to be in labor. No she wasn't but I was starting to get worried. She called me back and everything was ok. We are praying for you. :)