Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Due Dates...Schmue Dates!

Well, one due date down - another to go…

When I first went to the doctor they gave me the due date of June 27th!! Joshua and Brenda's Anniversary - Happy Anniversary guys!! After the first month they decided that I was not as far along as they thought, so they changed the due date to July 7th - Max and my anniversary. After going to the doctor yesterday, I have learned that doctor's don’t know much!! Aunt Tam and Uncle James have a business trip scheduled for July 9th through the 11th. They don't want to go if KayLynn is not here yet, so she told me to ask the doctor! And well, all that we know is that KayLynn will be born when she is good and ready!

Speaking of babies which are due… Please keep my cousin Sarah in your prayers. She once again has signs of pre-eclampsia and will most likely be having little Jack on Monday or Tuesday. She will only be 36 weeks at that time, so they want to make sure that baby Jack's lungs are developed enough. Please pray for her and Joe that the Lord will give them Peace and excitement to see this little one. God bless you Sarah, Joe and little Jack!!

1 comment:

Hinman said...

I'm praying the baby comes soon. I think Tam and James should not go on their trip just to make sure. I love you lots.--Brenda