Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Heat advisory in effect until 9 PM PDT Sunday...

And my amazing husband bought me an air conditioner - of course its not quite up in the window. We tried to pry open one of hte windows in our bedroom, but unfortunately even my body builder/strong man husband cannot force that thing open! I was ready to just knock out the glass, but he wasn't too keen on that idea. However, we finally got the other window open (we had to completely re-arrange the room to use this window), and got the air conditioner half way ready when he had to go to work. Needless to say, he felt aweful. If he was driving he could probably have stayed to finish it, but when you take the bus you have to be there on time - or your late for work.

On a better note...

Aunt Tam is coming over to see if we can do the last few things on our own and get it in. Lets hope so, because this whale of a pregnant woman, cannot handle heat. Actually, I couldn't handle heat before, but at least my feet didnt swell!! I have sausage toes - in fact I am going to take a picture right now of my sausages and load it on here...



OK - slightly tanned, and cutely pedicured, but sausages none-the-less!!

2 comments:

Hinman said...

What a funny picture!!!!

sarah said...

I have news for you girl-those are little in comparison to my toes!! Mine have probably reached hot dog size or kelbasa!