Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Content...Finally...

It is amazing how a pregnant woman's body works. Two weeks ago I was sure that this baby needed to come early. I wanted my body back and to just be finished! From what I hear that is pretty normal, and it usually happens in the last 4/6 weeks. Well, since school is out, my attitude has completely changed. I don't mind being pregnant at all. I think that the difference is sleep. I am not going to school, doing homework or having to wake up early every day - how great is that? I am only working 20 hours a week, and I don't have to be in until 9:30a.m. if I don't feel like it. Max noticed that my belly was lower, and I think that helps me a lot in being able to sleep, breath and move. So, now I am totally content to enjoy the rest of this time.

My grandmother (from Idaho) came to my house on Monday and she painted a Winnie-the-Pooh mural on KayLynn's bedroom wall. It is soo cute! I will take a picture of it and show you all as soon as the rest of the bedroom is back in order! I had so much fun talking with my grandma. I havent spent a day with her (just her and I) for years, so I felt pretty spoiled! She was also able to stay and have dinner with Max when he got home, so it was a fun day all around. Apart from meeting her at Mandy's wedding, Max hasn’t had the opportunity to get to know her, so it was fun sharing old stories and family fun. Thanks Grandma!!

3 comments:

Hinman said...

love the cartoon.. It is so true if you ignore every ache and pain pregnancy is easy!! yeh right...but well worth it.

Hinman said...

Hey you called me twice in a row this morning. I got so excited I thought Kaylynn was on her way. I really should listen to my messages before jumping to conclusions.

Alicia said...

i saw a sitcom once where the 8mo. pregnant lady was saying, "yes, I am finally ready for this" and her friend said, "aw, you're ready to have your baby?" and the woman replied, "I am finally ready to be pregnant."

I guess your feelings are pretty normal. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!