Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

BBQ, Swimming and Bubbles

Yesterday I was able to go swimming with Aunt Tam. Of course, finding something to swim in was probably the most interesting problem. We finally settled on some of Uncle James' swim trunks and one of Max's shirts. I am sure that I looked pretty funny. However, when my feet hit that cool water - all of it that completely worth it. I did find out that your center of balance is off in the water as well as on land. When I finally got completely in, I had to doggy paddle because I was having a hard time keeping my head out of the water!! Aunt Cynthia has this great floatation device which fits lots of people. It has a hole in the middle, so mostly I just stayed on it with my feet in the cool water!! It was great.

After all that excitement, we had a BBQ at Aunt Tam's house. Aunt Tracy and her family went as well. The highlite of the afternoon was blowing bubbles, which Ameriah especially loved!! Here are some pictures of Ameriah.

No comments: