Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I am not sure if spring cleaning also refers to outside work, but in our house it does now! Max and I decided that if people are going to come see KayLynn when she gets home from the hospital, we should have a presentable home for them to see. And, as it will be summer - a pretty yard to show off. We dont have the most amazing yard. I LOVE it and I like to call it my secret garden. I can see the potential, but it is taking lots of work.

Max and I spent lots of time outside last Thursday as we both had the day off. I had all these great ideas of doing so much more outside in my following days off, however, it snowed, and hailed, and rained, and snowed again!!! So, I worked in the house. I guess thats good, though, it needed to be done!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

aw, Tina's nesting! hmm, what can I use to motivate me to garden and clean???

Anonymous said...

So did you get outside this weekend?