Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's never too late to celebrate!

This year was the first year that I was able to be in Idaho with my mom, in a long time. It was a fun, and I have to admit it was great for my sister and I to get to spend a holiday with my mom. We also havent spent that much time with eachother all in one shot in years!! My sister Mandy made the deviled (should we have those on Easter?) eggs, because she is the best at it. Mom made potato salad, which is my favorite salad in the whole entire world - and it makes Easter fun, because it is the first time each year that I get it! She also put olives in it, I don't remember having had that before, but it is sooooo good. Mom and grandma Kay also made hams. There were other foods, but I didnt really get to them. I was too full to try anything else! But is was funny though how it is a different dynamic from Washington Easters.

Usually we are at Aunt Tam's house, and we have an Easter egg hunt - because we have Aunt Tracy's kids! Sometimes we have other kids, but usually its just them. So, I was looking at pictures and decided to put up a couple of last year.

Two years ago we also had Maria with us, which amde the day just that much more fun for all of us. So here are some pictures, mostly for those of you who are in them and have never gotten to see them!!




No comments: