Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

As asked...



This would be my beautiful new rocking chair. I ended up finding it on craigs list. I had looked at Denny's furniture, Sears, Macys Furniture, Babys R us, and several places online. I found that the modern chairs were too big for me, and this one is just right.


This adorable little outfit was given to Kaylynn by Ali. It is so adorable, and it will fit her next summer. I can't wait to see her in those cute little sandels.

And last, here is the before picture of Kaylynn's room. We have started painting it - although due to illness it will tak elonger to finish! The room already looks bigger in the bright yellow that we chose! Soon it will be finished and I will put those pictures on here!!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I will have to have you by some time to see my rocking chair that I bought off craigs list. Its quite small, but it fits me just perfect.

Ali Tong said...

Yes! The dress made it on the blog! LOVE it!

Hinman said...

I love the rocker. It is perfect for you!!! Thanks for posting sooo many pics. Miss you lots..love you-b