Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time to catch up...

Well, it has happened. My husband has become wrapped around our daughter's finger already. Today while he was off work, he looked up countless videos on Youtube about babies. Mostly babies laughing!!! By the time that I came home, he was completely thrilled and could not stop talking about the fact that we are going to have a little girl. He made me lie down so that he could talk to the Kaylynn. He also tried to encourage her to move by pushing my stomach and singing into it! After a while I could not hold the laughter in. It was so funny how excited he was, like this was a new thing, I had to laugh at him. I know that this pregnancy is more real to me because I was sick, I feel the baby move, I am gaining weight and so on. But the reality has finally hit him. So, now I can't wait to see his reaction the day she is born. I am sure he will be more than ecstatic. I love my husband, and I love that he loves his daughter much already.

2 comments:

Hinman said...

That is so great!! Max will make a wonderful father.

Leanne said...

Very Cute! I can't wait to see you both with a baby. I know what you look like holding other people's babies, but am excited to see you with your own.