Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My husband...The big kid...



On Saturdays Max works in the same store as Tony, and so I hang out with Laura and the kids till they are done, then we all have dinner and hang out! Max has known these guys for years. It is such a blessing then that I have come to love them as he does and I really enjoy having a friend who also has a young family. She and Tony have been married a lot longer and their kids a little older than Kaylynn, but it is a nice fit. Laura has come up with a great side job for Max. He will be the Human Jungle Gym for rent! We are going to rent him out for kids partys. He has almsot as much energy as the kids, and he is able to lift and throw more than one at a time!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I'm sure Max will be a great dad. It is always so fun for me to watch Jason as he interacts with our boys. I think that moms really like to their husbands playing like kids again.