Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March Showers

Well, I had a fun weekend in Idaho with my family. My mom and aunt threw me a baby shower and it was so much fun. We laughed, played games, laughed, talked and laughed some more. We stayed up late almost every night (not that I didn't get my mid-afternoon nap each day) talking and enjoying being together. That was the most time I have gotten to spend with my mom in a row for a long time. She took Monday off, and she, my sister and I got to spend the day together, which never happens.

I am adding a few pictures for you to see (Brenda).




My grandma Kay tried to tell the lady how to spell Kaylynn's name, but the lady thought she was nuts, and spelled it her own way!!



My sister loves to shop for clothes, so it is no surprise that Kaylynn already has a better wardrobe than her mother and father!! This was one of the cutest that Mandy gave me!



My sister had this great idea of getting white onesies and having all the guests decorate them, so now I have several personalised onesies for KayLynn. She will be the best dressed little girl in town.



Yep - It's getting bigger! It is amazing, how your belly stays about the same size for so long, and then all of a sudden it is changing every day!

Well, to add to a great weekend (during which I missed my husband like crazy!), I came home to a husband who had taken the day off to clean the house and make dinner for me. He had spent the entire day cleaning and getting big projects done for me. He mopped the house and cleaned the bathroom, kitchen and bedrooms. He moved all of the computer stuff out of Kaylynn's room, leaving it ready to be painted and set up for her! He also foudn time to walk the dogs, so that they would nor be crazy when I got home. Max is such a blessing.

5 comments:

Hinman said...

You look adorable. Thanks for posting the pictures. I feel like I was there!!!! love you-B

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun

Erika said...

You're looking so cute!

Erika said...

Less than 100 days! That's huge! Whoohoo!

Ali Tong said...

Ok, when I first read Erika's comment "That's huge!" I was completely thinking that she was referring to your baby belly and i was like "Well that's kind of rude... " but then I looked closer. So yeah, I thought that was kind of funny.

Hooray for a baby shower tonight!