Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

I got up yesterday morning nice and early so that I could get to school through the snow. What I should have done was call the school and see if we had classes and then gone back to bed since school was closed. Next time I will be that smart. Anywho - after I got to school, with the three other people that showed up (in the entire school-everyone else was smart enough to check snow schedule info), I promptly turned around and went back home. The snow was beautiful, even made my lack of grass look pretty!

When I got home I took the dogs out in the yard so that they could play. This was Cricket's (9mo pitbull/german shepard) first experience with snow. Suffice to say she was not impressed. She went outside, smelled the edge of the whiteness and ran right back in the house. I took some pictures of our house int eh snow because it was so pretty - which Max finds very funny for some reason. I wanted to take pictures of the dogs in the snow, but as they were not enjoying it, I changed my objective. I figure I may as well take lots of pictures of my puppies because once the baby is here - I will completely forget about them.

Well, as nice as it was to have a day of fun-in-the-snow, I am back at work today. Tonight I will just pray for more snow!

1 comment:

Hinman said...

It is supposed to snow!! It is so much fun if you don't have to leave home.

love you-B