Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Craving Runs...

So, as I have been talking to more and more women I have realised that I have a diamond in the ruff for a husband. More often than not, women tell me that there husband is not the get out of the bed in the middle of the night and get a snack for you kind of person! Well, to the dismay of everyone I am here to say that my husband is! He gets off his computer to get me orange juice and vitamins while I am in bed. He goes to the store and buys (and cooks) me ribs - because that is what I said I wanted. he takes me to pick out a movie because I am bored. Of course, sometimes he has to talk with me to make sure that I really want it before he goes out on a whim - but that's just smart. Especially these days when one second I want something but then I smell it and decide I don't!

4 comments:

sarah said...

I hear you!! I don't remember quite the crazy cravings with Joey, but joe says they were there. I must say I too am glad to have a hubby who serves my ever-changing whims.

Hinman said...

You are very lucky!! Sarah you are too!!

Erika said...

Maybe before I get pregnant I should start training Adam! That's sounds pretty nice. I am so glad that you have Max.

sarah said...

I have to tell you last night at 9:45 pm-Joe went on a craving run for a wopper jr with cheese! I don't even like BK (from working there way too long), but it was the BEST cheese burger!!