Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Do you eat every two hours?

my son, my son...we have been trying to let him cry it out. it was going well for a while,he would cry for like 5 minutes, no big deal...then it got bad.He was crying more often and longer, and it was a desperate sounding cry. Stuck it out for a while, but I realized he is just eating more often...during the day he rarely can make it threehourswithout eating, it's usually closer to two or two and half. So, in an effort to understand my son I just fed him last night each time he woke. There was no fussing for him at all, only eating and sleeping which was a welcome respite. however, he ate at 8:30PM, 10:45, 12:45AM, 2:00, 3:30, 5:30 and 7:30. This is fairly consistent in his days too. So now, we figure out what to do, he is obviously not getting enough to eat, so I am giving it three days to try to make sure he empties me out every time he eats during the day. If that doesn't work we are going to have to add bottles. I am so thankful that we have all that breast milk in the freezer now!

No comments: