**Pictures do not illustrate things learned - they are just of the cutest little (almost) 2 year old in the LeFebvre household.
24. Pig tails are adorable
23. Taking a nap is a good thing - two is even better
22. Sometimes you have to remind yourself who the parent is
21. Daddy is the funniest person in the world
20. Mommy kisses heal anything
19. Even the strictest grandmas will spoil
18. If you are without your children in a store and you sing the Elmo song out loud, adults will laugh
17. If it can fit in your hand, it can be used as a phone
16. Someone can puke all over you, and you can still love them
14. My husband is a softy
13. My parenting skills will be modeled by my daughter (good or bad)
12. There is nothing that can prepare you for the heartbreaking happiness of parenthood
11. Potty training a kid is easy, potty training adults is hard
10. Crayons are 'nummy'
9. Sometimes you just need another kiss
8. Don't wear shirts with stretchy neck lines
7. An involuntary, "I love you" will make your day
6. When a child learns to throw - don't hand them cell phones
5. The most exciting words -- "I did it by myself"
4. The scariest words -- "Uh Oh"
3. baby kisses and hugs make mommies and daddies feel rich
2. Parenting is the best job in the entire world
1. If I love her this much, how much more does He love me?