Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

My Week of Thanksgiving: THURSDAY/FRIDAY

FAMILY:

Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving with Max's family. A good time was had by all. I love watching my husband play games with his family - I never hear him laugh harder than when he is with his cousins. I spent most of the day following KayLynn around while she played - especially in Mimi's cupboard.

When I get home this afternoon, I will upload pics of the kids. These are Max's cousins, Jackson and Gracie - they are jsut about the same age as KayLynn.



Did you see that there was not one picture with three sets of eyes looking at the camera? I guess two is the most we can hope for - we are gonna try again at Christmas.

Tonight we are heading to Aunt Tracy's for games and fun together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.