The weekends (Friday night and Saturday) are usually my purge days. I do all the stuff that I would be doing little by little each day during the week if I got to ever be home and awake for more than an hour. I usually write out some hainously long list of "to-dos" and get about half done. This weekend, I am giving myself a goal of 10 things to get done.
1. Going to take the "Shine your sink challenge" from my friend Kjerste
2. Bleach my tub, sink and toilet in the bathroom
3. Finish the laundry (as much as any house with children can)
4. Sweep and dust the house
5. Mop the kitchen and bathroom
6. Clean out the fridge
7. Play with KayLynn
8. Finally finish Thank-yous for K's bday party! Ugh, I am horrible.
9. Post pictures of my adorable daughter online, since lately all I've has is words.
10. Drink some wine and give myself a pedicure.
These chores must all be completed with child under-foot and my father and step-mom coming over around 3 saturday and staying till way too late - again! However, if I get all my list done then I am free to enjoy my dad (et al) on Saturday evening, lunch on Sunday afternoon with the Realicas, Sunday evening with Max. Monday I can do whatever I want since the work will be done and Max will be at work - boohoo. :(
What are your plans this weekend?