Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

As I sit here next to my naked squirmy child, I wonder what I did before i had her. We all grow up knowing that the Lord gives us amazing gifts, although we rarely remember that. If my husband was not a daily reminder of this fact, my daughter is. I am so thankful to the Lord for the place in my heart she has filled.

We had her 4 month appointment Thursday. My little piggy weighs 14 pounds, 1.5 ounces. The nurse measured her at 26 inches - both the doc and I are a little sceptical. I showed the doc some red skin, behind the ears, under the armpits, and in her chubby thighs. I was pretty sure that it is because, like her mother and father, she has sensitive skin. The doctor confirmed this thought and due to her sensitive skin, he told me to let her have more naked time!

My daughter is yelling at me, I will have to come back to this post!!

No comments: