Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

2 weeks...and growing like a weed...

Well, for my little peanut's two week birthday I took her to the doctor for her check-up. She did very well, and I found out that my feeding worries are over for now!! She is now 8 pounds, 3 ounces. That means she gained a pound and an ounce in ten days - I think it's safe to say shes getting plenty.

Starting yesterday, we are working on learning a schedule. KayLynn has nights and days messed up, which of course means that we suffer for it! I am sure it is not going to be easy for either of us, but it will be worth it in the end. Pray that we all survive!!

Other than that we are just enjoying getting to know everything about our little peanut. She grows more in our hearts everyday. I cannot think of anything that compares to having her fall asleep on my chest, or just watching her stretch and yawn. We are so thankful to the Lord for giving us such a healthy beautiful little girl.

No comments: