Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Something new every day...

I can't believe how big my little girl is. Everyone who sees her thinks that she is three months! Since she was born she has spent the better part of each day awake and alert, however, the last two days have been pretty tough on her. I think that she has been hitting a growing spurt or something. She has been eating and then crying herself to sleep all day and night. Today she is doing much better. The happy little baby that we are used to is back.

She loves to smile at her daddy who bends over backwards to make her grin. She rarely grins at me! I don't know if that is because I don't try as hard, or if its because I am the mom and dad will always be the fun one. I am fairly sure that I will be the boring parent!

On an interesting note, she learned to stick out her tongue when she sees you do it. Kaeley was the first to see her copy the action and then my Aunt Tracy.

The other day I took her swimming for the first time! We went to Aunt Diana's house with Brenda, Jonah and Noah. The boys had a great time. KayLynn enjoyed it - I think!! She just fell asleep on my chest.

3 comments:

Hinman said...

What a cute picture!

Dana said...

How sweet!! We didn't take Wesley swimming until he was 6mths old!!

Anonymous said...

That has got to be one of the youngest swimmers I know!