Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Photo Shoot!!


Well, we went to take pictures today, and I think this activity would fall under the "exasperate your child" that the Bible talks about. It seriously seemed like cruel and unusual punishment. However, my little girl stuck it out and we got some adorable pictures of her. I did have to feed her three times while we were there, just to calm her down though! We only "bought" the free birth announcements, but it was tempting to buy them all. The lady taking the pictures kept talking about how old KayLynn seemed because she was awake the whole time and she kept holding her head up! I am pasting some of them that were particularly cute here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her face hase already changed! Amazing! And darling...

sarah said...

She is beautiful!! I can't believe how awake she is. Jack is such a sleep bug-I am lucky if I get to see his eyes!!!

Erika said...

She is so pretty! Everyone at the lab thinks so. :)

Dana said...

Very cute! Good shots!!

mommybader said...

She is SO gorgeous Tina!! Anthony said she's way too cute to be Max's kid! :o) hahaha :o) I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Ali Tong said...

Ah! I LOVE her. She's the most beautiful little girl, and her eyes are SO beautiful!!!