Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Its really dead, and other stuff

I am here to tell you that my computer has left building, kicked the bucket, is pushing up daisies...  You know, it's dead.  For real this time.  I don't think that it will come back from this one.  This means that I am not able to get online at home - therefore no picture upload.  And, since that is really what you come here for I will probably be gone for a while.  So, imagine adorable pictures, of my adorable kid, doing adorable things!

Hope you are all doing well and that the sicknesses are fading.  Enjoy the spring and hope that you enjoy Easter.  I hope to have this figured out someday and be back someday.  :)  This, of course, means that I will have to organize my pics very well so that I will be able to go back and upload everything in one huge photo dump.

My the way my mouth is feeling better and I am looking forward to the next one in May!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Well, that's a bummer.