Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Buddy and Me

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Buddies in the Fall
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

KayLynn and I got to spend a few hours with Tristan. We had so much fun and KayLynn just had to show him everything, and walked around saying, "Tistan..Tistan!" I am so thankful for my small little house. Once we shut all the doors, they can run around and there is nothing to break or make me worry. Tristan took his first un-assisted steps from the book shelf to the kitchen in KayLynn's room. A fact, which made Kaeley sad for missing, but she got to see his amazing feat at the picture place later that afternoon! It must be retribution since I missed KayLynn's first steps.

When Kaeley, the kids and I got home from pictures (where the lady thought that K and I were a couple and blessed with our two children!) Max went out and got us dinner. Brie, Pate, 3 kinds of salumi, bread and wine! Oh yes we are spoiled...

The pictures are the fruits of our labor and a look into the fun we had. KayLynn are looking forward to the next time we get to have Tristan over.

No comments: